Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You're Not Strong...


You're Not Pretty
You're NOT Brave
You're have no friends
You have NO love
All you have is FAT


I'm doing horrible...I went to the gym yesterday and I tried to fast but then I just binged at the end. Now I need to be harder on myself! Its harder at college, cause at home, I am alone and I am closer to my ana buddy, Mandy and I just can distract myself from eating. Here its different, my roomies are always making cupcakes or brownies ughh. I try to clean here but it doesn't help, that was one of the best ana advice to clean something really gross like bathroom when you feel like eating, at home I clean my after my dog and everything so that helps, but here not much to clean, maybe I should be a super freak ocd person and clean my room everyday. I should I could organize my room/ my life. Ana helps with that, helps me prioritize my life, I feel like once I am skinny everything will fall into place. 

So hmm how am I doing today- coffee with tsp skim milk/ 2 equals, then I made egg whites with low fat shredded cheese, it says its 45 cals for the 2 tsp cheese, i barely but that much and I only had like maybe 3 table spoons of egg white mix so it was really small portion.  I really need to stay strong and not eat anything else.  Maybe some plain lettuce later and I need need to go to the gym. I also need to start drinking more water with lemon juice since that really helped me this summer.  I am adding to my ana wall, when I was drunk this weekend and my guy friend came to stay over I had to rip most of the stuff down, cause thats kind of embarrasing.  I'm starting over again.  At least I lost 10 pounds from this summer, which means I can lose ten more :) I'm not weighing myself til I fast and back on track to my ana plan.  I know I am strong and can do this and I just need to be harder on myself. I need you Ana! Cause there are days when I'm okay and I'm good and I stay strong...But there are days when I'm not okay and I need your help, together we can make it through another day! Stay Strong X0

No comments:

Post a Comment