Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I live to be model thin

soo this is my first blog post... hmm so I just weighed myself this morning and I'm 127, lost two pounds since Monday, which makes me so happy. Its like the only thing that can make me happy these days...to see the scale get closer to 120, closer to thin. I had a really bad weekend. I ate hot pockets, choclate cake and even a foot long from seven eleven, plus all the amount of grain alcohol-beer & vodka...ugh.  But I'm determined to be so strong this week, I had to fast on tuesday to shrink the size of my stomach, you know how if you eat a lot one day the next day you feel you have to eat just as much to be satisfied. So thank God I fasted and then yesterday all I ate was baby greens with left over salmon(healthy fat/no carbs).  I am so happy I was able to get addies from my friend, which will really help me with school & not eating! I made egg whites this morning (30 cals) I had two or three bites before I just took an addie so it wouldn't upset my stomach, even though I would just have been fine with two cups of black coffee, this time i put a tsp of skim milk and used equal (o cals). I had been using organic sugar but organic doesn't always mean less cal since its 15 cals per tsp and I usually put 2, so I decided I'll get a jar and put equal that I will take from school diner, because equal is so fuckin expensive, like 8 dollars for 100 of them lol and sweet and low is not my thing. I feel the addie kicking in and I think I am taking the other half cause I don't want to eat anything today. I have half a pack of malboro lights to hold me through.  I will try to go to gym tonight, after the addie begin to wear off so I don't feel like I'm having a heart attack on the treadmill. ok bye for now. I'll check in later. Stay Strong x0

No comments:

Post a Comment