Wednesday, January 27, 2010

skinny wins


Me at 118 two weeks ago. My legs were still fat. It's my problem area. SO I feel perhaps once I get to 110, my legs will finally shrink, lets hope so! I am hopefully fasting all day today. I've had about 4 cups of coffee already and water and oops ginger ale but i was starving so i guess soda might be better than food. I'm getting more coffee and going to the library in 20 minutes. Making moves today and not eating! P.S. Ana and Mia bracelets coming soon...I noticed their is not a good resource to order any of them from. I think this is a new little business plan for me and I'll order the supplies and start making them soon. I will also post pictures. Ok so quote of the day : EVERY TIME I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EAT, I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO REFUSE.

stay strong x0

No comments:

Post a Comment