Thursday, October 8, 2009

All I see is thin people.

So I'm officially back on track.  All I ate yesterday was a slice of whole wheat and tablespoon of peanut butter-290 cals, pb has way too many cals and fat but good protein that held me over for the day. This morning my stomach was growling so bad, so I went into my bag of shredded low fat cheese, then to realize it was moldy..gross. So I spit that out.  Just had a cup of coffee/skim milk/equal-15 cals.  I think I'll just have diet coke for the rest of the day, my stomach is growling, but I need to look super skinny tom. for my date :) I might have soup broth, if I get really light headed, since i have a test at 5. We'll see how this goes..
I'm extra motivated because my guy friend told me last night that I look really good and it looks like I lost weight from last year, hes like" you were hot before, but your a lot skinner so that makes you hotter". He's the first guy to notice, so I love that. Aka the thinner I get, the hotter I will be. On top of that for motivation, all the girls at my school are seriously ano. I am so jealous of how skinny some of these girls legs are, not fair! But thats even more motivation to reach my goal...We'll see how this goes...Stay Strong X0

No comments:

Post a Comment